Disabled and Chronically Ill Students

The Department of Disabled and Chronically Ill Students represents the interests of disabled and chronically ill students and is responsible, among other things, for semester ticket refunds for holders of stamps for free rides on local public transport. You can find the refund form here. Applications for reimbursement can be submitted from mid-March onwards using the documents available at that time.

Attention: In order to be able to identify yourself in the cafeteria during the processing time when the semester ticket is in the AStA, a certificate of study together with your identity card/passport is sufficient.

Further information can be found on the homepage of the ABeR.

Please visit us on our Facebook page.

Information about the free travel regulations for people with severe disabilities