In cooperation with the DGB Rheinhessen-Nahe, we offer initial advice on labor law for employed students.
We give advice on topics concerning:
- Rights and duties in a part-time job (e.g. vacation entitlement, work breaks, working hours)
- Self-employment and study
- Social security (e.g. health insurance, pension insurance)
- Employment contract and job reference
- Time limit
- Protection against dismissal
- Combination of different jobs
Send us your questions with a short description of your situation and attendour open consultation hour.
Answers to the most common questions about jobs, social security, BAföG, continued pay, termination, etc. in the Corona crisis can be found here.
Due to the current situation, no more consulting appointments are offered for the time being. Questions can be sent by e-mail to the address below. Please describe the situation and attach all relevant documents. In case of urgent problems, a telephone consultation can be arranged.
E-mail inquiries are usually processed on Tuesdays. If it is a particularly urgent matter, please mark it with "urgent" in the subject line.