Social Affairs

The Department of Social Affairs is your contact when you are in financial need. In addition, we offer general advice on financing your studies and organize the information fair of study financing every semester.

In addition to this social counseling, the work area offers - in each case free of charge - general legal advice and specific tenancy law advice. In addition, the Department of all Women Students offers advice on the law concerning foreigners and family law.